Simon Doubts Why Mom Is In The Group… BUT Then He FOUND Out!
Simon Doubts Why Mom Is In The Group… BUT Then He FOUND Out! 😳📱
Simon was scrolling through his phone late at night when he noticed something strange. 🤔
A family WhatsApp group called “The Real Ones ❤️” suddenly became active again after months.
But one thing confused him…
Why was Mom in the group? 😅
Usually, the group was only for cousins and siblings where they shared memes, jokes, and sometimes complained about strict parents. 😂🔥
Simon thought:
“Who added Mom here?! This is dangerous!” 😨📲
Immediately, he opened the chat.
And what he saw made him freeze. 😳
Mom had sent a message:
“I know you all think I don’t understand your generation… but I joined because I miss hearing from everyone.” 💔🥺
The group suddenly went silent. 🫢
No memes.
No jokes.
Not even a sticker.
Then she sent another text:
“When you were little, all of you used to talk to me every day. Now I only see your online status.” 😔💭
Simon felt guilty instantly. 😞
He remembered how busy everyone had become. College, work, relationships, social media… 📚💼📸
Nobody really checked on Mom anymore.
Then his younger cousin replied:
“Aunty… we didn’t know you felt like that.” 🥺❤️
One by one, everyone started texting.
“Love you, Mom ❤️”
“Sorry, Aunty 😭”
“We’ll call more often ☎️”
And then came the biggest surprise… 😳✨
Mom replied with a laughing emoji and said:
“Also… I already saw all the memes you posted about parents.” 😂🔥
Simon almost dropped his phone. 💀📱
The whole group exploded with laughter. 🤣🤣🤣
That night changed everything. 🌙❤️
The group became active again — but this time with real conversations, family photos, and daily check-ins. 👨👩👧👦📸✨
And Simon finally understood something important:
Sometimes parents don’t want money, gifts, or big surprises…
They just want to feel included. 🥹💖

Post a Comment